0 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 12.15.2011 in ,

There's always a children's sermon at our Sunday church service.

Mini #1 has LOVED going to the front from the beginning.

Until...she happened.

You know...the oldest cutie of this family...

Well, she likes to hold hands when they walk to the front.  Mini #1 on the other hand...does NOT.

One Sunday on their way back from going up front, Mini #1 was trying to get his hand out of her grasp.  Her reply? 

"NO!  We HAVE to hold hands!!!"

Apparently Mini #1 has taken my training on deflecting conflict to heart.

This past Sunday Mini #1 didn't want to go to the front.  When I asked him why...

"I don't want M to hold my hand...."

Awesome.  Someday kid...you probably will...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear..."

Add Your Comment