0 comments

Friday's Favorites... "sick" days

Published on 6.04.2010 in , , ,

Tuesday I arrived home about 5 minutes earlier than usual, after stopping by to get groceries and was greeted by a crying 3-year old. I picked him up, hugged him and asked,

"Bubba...what's wrong?"

He proceeded to puke red kool-aid, red jello, and grapes all over the two of us...and my white pants.

Awesome.

Thankfully, it was the only time he puked, but he did not feel well and ran about a 102 degree fever that evening/night/and the next morning.

Needless to say, I stayed home with him Wednesday.

And man, do I love those days. Not only did I get to sleep in until 9 a.m. (SCORE!), but I was also able to get the house clean, the dishes done, the bedding washed, the clothes folded and packed away, and some serious peek-a-boo playing in with mini #2.

Most importantly, I could to cuddle on my little man as he dealt with a fever.

It's great to be needed.

Now, let's just hope I don't get sick.


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites... "sick" days"

Add Your Comment