0 comments

Monday's week in review...

Published on 6.21.2010 in , , , ,

GUESS WHO GOT HER NEW CAMERA!!!

Be expecting a lot more random pictures.

And here goes...

...fairly certain my neighbors think I'm nuts considering I took Owen outside at dusk for a few pictures...













...lovethis...














...Mini #1 and #2 have this same face...














...oh sky, how I've missed you...
























...what big eyes you have...



















...mmm...cupcakes...













...someday he'll learn...














...they never had these kazoos when I was growing up...



















...a 4-month picture...













...daddy finally coming home...













...and LOTS of time spent in cleats...













Stay tuned tomorrow for details...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's week in review..."

Add Your Comment