0 comments

Friday's Favorites...North Central Kansas

Published on 6.11.2010 in ,

I was born and raised on a farm.

Cows, pigs, wheat, corn, milo, beans.

Yea, that kind of farm.

Rural living at its best.

Not until I moved to the city did I realize what I took for granted for so many years. And as I drove from the parental units back to reality this weekend, I didn't have a mini in the back screaming and had the opportunity to be reminded of everything I don't see in all it's glory here in the city.

Barns.














Windmills.














That one's totally mine, Engineering Man.

Sorry, inside joke.

Clouds.


















Farm ground.














Wheat.














Cows.














Hay bales.














Enjoy the view. Happy Friday!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...North Central Kansas"

Add Your Comment