2 comments

30 before 30...#2

Published on 9.22.2010 in ,

678 pictures later and multiple hours spent getting paper cuts I have now crossed off...

...#2: Actually print pictures of the boys and make a photo album of them.

...from my 30 before 30 list.

I  spent many hours going through each of my photo albums and selecting pictures of the boys.

I uploaded them to Shutterfly, and using a couple of discounts, actually received all the pictures for $56.  For almost 700 pictures, I didn't think that was too bad.

The other day I received 8 bright orange packages in the mail...


















...sorted each of the boys pictures according to date...


















(yes, I'm OCD, why do you ask?)

...and then put them into albums.


















Favorite part of it all?  Comparing how mini #1 and mini #2 look so much alike in each of their pictures.


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to 30 before 30...#2

September 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM

this is a great one! congrats on getting it crossed off!

700 pictures?!?!!?

September 22, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Thanks Brooke! And yes, I'm slightly ridiculous with my camera. I'll probably end up having a "book" for every 2 - 3 years of the boy's lives.

Add Your Comment