0 comments

So what's with all the cleaning/reorganizing??

Published on 9.11.2010 in

Sorry to be so mysterious about all of this, but it's just been finalized.

Engineering Man's been offered a position with a great organization in Texas.  We'll be moving mid to late October to begin a whole new journey.

Wichita has been fabulous, but the opportunity was just way too wonderful to pass up.  It's also going to allow me to cross #5 off my 30 before 30 list. I'll get to work at being the boys' mother.  It'll also allow me the opportunity to expand my photography and maybe, just maybe my blog.

In the meantime...you'll notice a new label on each of the cleaning/organizing posts... OFW.  That's right: Operation Fort Worth!

So...anybody wanna buy a house?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "So what's with all the cleaning/reorganizing??"

Add Your Comment