0 comments

You know you married a keeper when...

Published on 9.15.2010 in , ,

Mini #1 had been upstairs watching his evening show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (I know...bad mom lets her child watch one episode before going to bed...I'll take my punishment later.)

Anyway, Mini #1 started crying and Engineering Man disappeared up the stairs to see what was wrong.

We'd been watching a show together, so I paused it, and waited...

...and waited...

...and waited...

Twenty minutes later I figured EM had decided to stay up with Mini #1 and started the show. 

After another twenty minutes, and no EM, I headed up the stairs to see what was going on.  

In our room was Mini #1 quietly watching his show...and Engineering Man passed out on the other side of the bed.

Mini #1 looked at me and politely asked..."Mommy, can you get me some chocolate milk?"

I told him yes and walked over the EM, shook him gently, he woke with a start...and the first words out of his mouth were:

"Oh, crap. I forgot the chocolate milk."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "You know you married a keeper when..."

Add Your Comment