0 comments

30 Before 30... #8

Published on 4.25.2012 in


DSC_1025 This past weekend, six of our friends and my sister came into town to help me out with number...

8. Run an actual race. (Seriously, if you knew how much I hate running, you would be shocked by this one.)

on my 30 Before 30 list...

Last fall, my sister called and talked me into signing up for the Warrior Dash. Since it was only 15 minutes from the house, I thought it was a great opportunity to get my friends all down to hang out together.

I can't say I loved every minute of it, but I did enjoy the fact that I actually ran (yes, I RAN the entire time) 3.25 miles and finished 13 obstacles in just a little over 41 minutes.  (41.04 to be exact).

I finished 141st in my age group and 1,041 overall (out of over 6,500).

Thanks to all my friends that helped make it possible to enjoy a weekend when I beat my body to crap, and for getting me excited to work out again!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "30 Before 30... #8"

Add Your Comment