3 comments

The April mantel...

Published on 4.11.2012 in

Last week I thought I was done with the April mantel....

...but I kept thinking it needed...something.
DSC_0137


This past weekend I hit up Michael's for a few purple flowers...on sale for $.99 a piece...
DSC_0496


What do you think...finished?
DSC_0498


Or do I need something else??
DSC_0495

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

3 Response to The April mantel...

Misty
April 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Looks good! Like the "Welcome" sign! :)

April 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM

LOL! I love it! Every time I see it I remember how your mother-in-law (??right??) kept asking you if that was the right way to spell it!

I'm also excited because I finally figured out a place to put it after it disappears from my mantel. I've been bummed because I haven't been able to find a spot before now to have it in the house.

Misty
April 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Yes, she was very worried about the spelling, finally I just took her the wedding invitation and said here it is!

Glad you found a place for it!

Add Your Comment