5 comments

DIY of the week...Keeping it Clean...

Published on 4.24.2012 in ,

The door between the garage and the house has been white.

Needless to say, it doesn't stay white very long...
DSC_0442


So, I took what paint I had left from the kitchen makeover and used it to freshen up the back door.
DSC_0441


Now, truth time...do I need to paint the trim too? 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

5 Response to DIY of the week...Keeping it Clean...

Anonymous
April 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM

no, it looks great the way it is, painting the trim will throw off the rest of the trim.. leave it this way, looks great

April 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Hey-want to come help us work on the new house?

April 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM

nope...no need to paint the trim. then you would be wondering if you need to paint the rest of the trim / doors in the room :)

April 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Thanks everyone! So happy that's the consensus. Erin, I love to paint,mso yes, I'm in!!

April 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Add Your Comment