0 comments

Monday's...holy crap it's Wednesday...Week in Review

Published on 4.04.2012 in ,

So I have lots of excuses.  

I feel like an elephant is sitting on my nose.
Saturday was my birthday.
The boys are being ridiculous.  Yes.  Ridiculous.
Mini #1 came to me crying yesterday because Mini #2 slammed the door in his face.  UGH.
Engineering Man worked almost 15 hours yesterday.
The Jayhawks lost the national championship.  

If you don't understand the last one...we can't be friends.

Either way...here...finally...is my week in review...

The week included an early birthday present...
DSC_0039


...with a kick butt card...
DSC_0040


...passing out with Cheez Whiz...
DSC_0044


...fishing...
DSC_0046


...I think he's so sexy when he's happy...
DSC_0058


...teaching mini #1 how to throw fish back...
DSC_0062


...and catching a BIG fish...
DSC_0094


...and kissing them...gross...
DSC_0105


...birthday flowers...
DSC_0112


...and a birthday win for the 'hawks...
DSC_0114


...checking out daddy's awesome jigs...or whatever they are...
DSC_0117


...a fabulous birthday cake...
DSC_0125


(It says Happy 1st 29th...May your barefeet always find the sand)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's...holy crap it's Wednesday...Week in Review"

Add Your Comment