2 comments

30 Before 30... #12...

Published on 8.10.2011 in ,

Engineering Man gave me an ultimatum the other day...

"Pick one thing on your 30 before 30 and do it before the end of next month."

My first thought..."Crap." 

I'm not one of those people that procrastinate...somehow it's ingrained in me to get things done on time, or even early so I can have some "me" time before the next thing that comes up.  

I know...that Type A personality thing gets me every time.

Anyway...I picked on of the easy ones...#12: Crochet a hat.
DSC_0949

It was even easier than I thought!

After some great advice from one of you...my super awesome blog readers...I hit the Internets for some youtube action.  And guess what I found??  Crochet Geek!  I'm in love.  Her stuff is awesome and she is a great teacher.  The hat?  Took me about 6 hours; start to finish.  The next will probably take closer to 4, just because there was a trial and error period for me.

Alright people...what do you think?  Something I should keep for myself or regift?

Engineering Man looks very sexy in it...
DSC_0955

Sorry sweetheart...I'll take it down if you want me to.  You just have to ask...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to 30 Before 30... #12...

Anonymous
August 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I'll take a camo one! - Thanks, Nick H

August 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Hilarious...I'll work on that!

Add Your Comment