0 comments

Tuesday's Review...

Published on 8.30.2011 in

First, sorry about not posting yesterday.  Let's just say my stomach was not being kind to me.  

Can you believe I only took TWO random pictures last week? 

I guess that says a lot about how I'm finally getting into a routine...

So, the week in pictures included a new way to use a beer bottle...














...and helping daddy make a game...























In the non-documented world we went on a walk with friends, had 60 neighbors at the house for a block party, cleaned extensively after someone (Mini #1) wrote with pink markers all over the walls, met our teacher, had a great day at church, and played with lots of friends.

I'll do better this week!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Tuesday's Review..."

Add Your Comment