0 comments

Family photo...FAIL

Published on 4.27.2010 in , ,

Shortly after Mini #2 was born we had a family photo taken for our church directory.

We got a free one.


















When I was picking the photo, I didn't look too close, just picked one where I thought the majority of us looked good.

We got the picture in the mail this past week.

At first glance, it looked great.



















And then I noticed something...



















Mini #2 looks pissed. Like...what the hell are these people doing to me?













Or maybe it's..."God; did you seriously put me with these people?"

Happy family...



















Pissed kid...













Happy kid...













Pissed kid...













Yep, he's totally questioning God's decision.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Family photo...FAIL"

Add Your Comment