0 comments

Friday's favorites...LCC Daily Devotions

Published on 4.09.2010 in ,

One evening every month I get together with a group of women at my church. This group starts each of our meetings with a devotion. At one of these meetings, I was turned on to today's favorite.

Lutheran Church Charities' Daily Devotions

Each day I get an e-mail devotion delivered directly to my inbox. It's like a newspaper from God.

The devotions focus on varying subjects and within a week seems to always have something that helps me in my personal life. And now that I'm heading back to work and trying desperately to keep my sanity, it's nice to have that daily reminder to take 2 minutes out of my day to focus on what really matters...my faith.

If you'd like to join the mailing list...click on the link below.




My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's favorites...LCC Daily Devotions"

Add Your Comment