0 comments

Friday's Favorites...Mini #1 and his favorite word

Published on 4.16.2010 in , , ,

This past weekend I was at my wit's end with Mini #1. Engineering Man was at drill and literally everything I asked Mini #1 he always said the opposite. No matter what.

Sunday, I counted how many times he said "No."

106.

Of those 106 times, 8 of them were just because I had asked a question like: "Do you want something to eat?"

Although, I did count it if he said "no" and then turned right around and said, "I want a granola bar."

Every other time it was for something he had to do, or absolutely couldn't do.

I also didn't count the number of times he said, "yes" when I told him "no."

Awesome. Just awesome.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...Mini #1 and his favorite word"

Add Your Comment