2 comments

I could have been wrong...

Published on 4.07.2010 in , , ,

Maybe, just maybe, Mini #1's "engineering" tendencies aren't really that.

Maybe, just maybe, he got it from me instead of Engineering Man.

Maybe, just maybe, he got a little bit of my OCD tendencies.

This was a mish-mash bucket of toys...













...that turned into this...













...and this...













...and this...













That's probably a pretty small maybe.

Crap.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to I could have been wrong...

Anonymous
April 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Noah does this type of stuff all the time. He loves to line his toys up and sort them out. I always tell Curtis that Noah's OCD, too.

Tanya

Anonymous
April 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM

:) I love it

Dickerson

Add Your Comment