0 comments

Friday's Favorites: the many faces of Mini #2...

Published on 4.30.2010 in , ,

WARNING

The following is a gratuitous display of how cute my kid is.

If you don't like babies, or pictures, or pictures of babies, please refrain from reading the following.

Thank you.


Now for your viewing enjoyment: the many faces of Mini #2:

Just let me sleep...













I'm cranky...













Hmmmm...













Do you see him, Mom?...













You're funny, Daddy...













Look, I can be weird too...













Another friggin' picture?...



















You lookin' at me?













I crack myself up...

Love you mom...






My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites: the many faces of Mini #2..."

Add Your Comment