0 comments

For you momma...

Published on 1.14.2011 in

OK...so I know I've already done a post for today...

but, today is special...

...because today is my momma's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday MOM.  

Yes, you raised him.

And I don't think I ever told you this, but I thought you looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.  

:)

And no, I'm not sucking up for anything...

...well, maybe for that whole booking a flight to Florida thing before asking if you would watch the boys...

...or all the times that I was mean; wow, I'm pretty sure I was an evil teenager...

...or maybe, just maybe it's because  I really did think you looked gorgeous that day...

...yea, let's go with that one...

Love you momma.  Happy Birthday!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "For you momma..."

Add Your Comment