1 comments

Friday's Favorites...a husband with power tools...

Published on 10.28.2011 in , ,

Since I've been crocheting a lot more, my yarn stash has grown exponentially.  Unfortunately, so has the mess that the yarn has made.  I corralled it all for a while in a tub, but it just wasn't working...

...unfortunately, I forgot to take a before picture, but just picture plastic sacks and yarn in a pile...

...and then Engineering Man used his table saw, and some random plastic tubing we had around to make stackable holders for my yarn...

DSC_1813

...how cool is this??  I just lift each one to see what colors I have below.  All nice and neat...fabulous!

DSC_1814

EM's so awesome...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Friday's Favorites...a husband with power tools...

October 31, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Just to be correct... I used a chop saw. :)

Add Your Comment