0 comments

Friday's Favorites...Heaven is for Real...

Published on 11.25.2011 in ,

In light of this week's post...I thought this was very fitting Friday's Favorites.

I had been told for months to read Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo.

I never got around to it, until Engineering Man gave me a Kindle for my birthday.

I downloaded the book, and read it in just a few hours; not just because of the length, but also because it's impossible to put down.

It's an amazing look into a little boys story of his very own trip to heaven, including who he met (his Grandpa and his miscarried sister) and what he saw (God, Christ, the final fight).  It will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most importantly it will make you believe.

If you have not read the book, please do.  It will reinforce your faith, and make you believe once again in the power of prayer, and the power of a child's faith. 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...Heaven is for Real..."

Add Your Comment