2 comments

Friday's Favorites...following your dreams...

Published on 2.10.2012 in

Facebook is awesome.  It lets you keep up with all those random people that you'd like to know how life is going, yet, don't feel close enough to call on a weekly/monthly basis.  Or, well, ever.  :)

Recently, a classmate of mine from high school posted this link..
...it's his band.  HIS band.  This is their first video. 

Coolest part...he was voted "Most Likely to be a Rock Star."

(oh and my high school softball coach, his dad, is the guy at the beginning of the video)

Bravo Jason!  I'm so happy for you!!

Go show his band some love on Facebook:  Country Mice

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Friday's Favorites...following your dreams...

February 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Thanks Mikaela, that means a lot. We'll be rolling through Texas pretty soon. I'll keep you posted if were close to Keller. Would be great to see you. Its been too long!

Jason

February 22, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I can't wait to see you in concert. I keep checking show dates, so keep me posted. Anything in DFW would be a great night out for us!

Mikaela

Add Your Comment