0 comments

Tuesday's Week in Review...

Published on 7.17.2012 in

Alright...I know...I'm a day and a lot of hours late. 

But, I have a reason...we're exhausted.  Long weekend, but lots of fun. 

Most of my pictures are wedding related and will show up here tomorrow morning...but until then, here's what I'll give you!

The week included FINALLY getting into underwear...and some very fabulous fashion sense...
DSC_0707

...getting some toes touched up by Aunt A...
Untitled

...eating with Grandpa Bruce...
Untitled

...wedding fun...
DSC_0043

...passing Great Grandma on the highway...(she drives VERY well)...
DSC_0443



...an awesome wedding...
DSC_0460



...for two people that are very much in love...
DSC_0484

...on the way home visiting this sweetie...
Untitled



...and playing around with the new dog pen...
Untitled



...saying goodbye...
Untitled



...and sleeping the day away in the car!...
Untitled

Tomorrow I'll have wedding photos up!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Tuesday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment