0 comments

Tuesday's *late night* week in review...

Published on 9.04.2012 in

This week was CRAZY!! 

I started working a couple days a week and the boys started school...

...which is exactly where we'll start...

 
DSC_0223

 
How cute is he??
 

...and of course this one had to get in on the action...
 
DSC_0225
 
 
 
...his backpack is hilarious; seriously, it looks giant on him...
 
DSC_0226
 
 
...daddy was even there to walk Mini #1 to...
 
DSC_0230
 
 
 
...his classroom...
 
DSC_0239
 
 
 
...and I snuck a photo of Mini #2 in his...
 
DSC_0240
 
 
 
...after a crazy week of not doing anything with my camera, we spent Labor Day with friends...
 
DSC_0280
 
 
 
...in their new pool...
 
DSC_0311
 
 
 
...and I played with finding crazy poses with my camera...
 
DSC_0316
 
 
...I succeeded...
 
DSC_0324
 
 
 
...multiple times...
 
DSC_0332

DSC_0336


DSC_0342
 
 
 
...the little ones enjoyed themselves...
 
DSC_0346
 
 
 
...Mini #2 even "jumped" into the pool...
 
DSC_0358
 
 
 
How is everyone else holding up after those initial "first day" blues??

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Tuesday's *late night* week in review..."

Add Your Comment