0 comments

30 before 30...#'s 1, 16 & 22

Published on 1.29.2013 in

Engineering Man and my's recent trip to Costa Rica made my 30 Before 30 list shrink considerably. 

So, without further ado...what I did do...  :)

#1. Get scuba certified.

OK, so technically I'm not certified.  But, my main goal in getting certified was so that I could go again.  And...that we did do!!
00650016


And of course, while we were scuba diving around Monkey Head Island...
00650001


#16. Swim in the Pacific.

Check!


And finally,

#22. Visit a foreign country. (I know this is kinda like #9, but I want to do some other traveling too; like Canada...ooo, or Mexico!)
Untitled


Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that Costa Rica would be that country, but God works in amazing ways!! 

On to the next item on my list!!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "30 before 30...#'s 1, 16 & 22"

Add Your Comment