0 comments

Friday's Favorites...a cheap alternative

Published on 2.01.2013 in

For those of you on my personal Facebook, you've already seen this before, but I had to share it here as well...

While in Costa Rica, I saw this gorgeous silver ring with seashells in it.  For $20.

Not exactly what I wanted to spend my tourist $$ on.

So, I thought about it, and grabbed some shells on the beach.

When we got back to the states, I picked up a ring blank (for 40% off).  Using the shells I had and this lovely stuff:
5662143503p



...I made this. 
Saw rings like this in Costa Rica for $20.  Made my own for $0.75...  :)



Since I already had the Magic Glos on hand, my ring price?  $0.75. 
 
Best souvenir EVER!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...a cheap alternative"

Add Your Comment