2 comments

Monday's (two weeks) in review...

Published on 3.25.2013 in

Sorry for the blogger break last week.

I had sick kiddos, and of course, some vacation!  :)

The past two weeks included losing a tooth...
Untitled


...visiting family in Arkansas...
DSC_0004


...chilling with Grandma...
Untitled


...dyeing eggs...
Untitled


...and going from being sick...
Untitled


...to being healthy!...
Untitled


...painting toenails...
Untitled


...hunting eggs...
Untitled


DSC_0021


DSC_0031


DSC_0029


DSC_0027


DSC_0024


...which included celebrating birthdays...
DSC_0016


...swings and tag at the park...
Untitled


...putt putt...
Untitled


...with the crew...
Untitled


...they had quite the fun...
Untitled


...a trip to the nature center...
Untitled


...visiting with the snakes...
Untitled


...ew...
Untitled


...fishing lessons...

...and being told that "you don't need this class"... wonder why...
Untitled


...when I got home from church/choir that night I found these lovelies all passed out...
Untitled


...some drinking fun with friends...
Thursday night fun...


...like my best friend!...
At billy Bob's Texas!!  :)  early birthday with the bestie...


...we've known each other since 7th grade...
Learning how to fish


...and have kiddos that same ages...well, at least two of them...
Untitled


...it was great fun to have her in town...she made me venture out to Billy Bob's...

...well worth the fun of bull riding...
Untitled


...and chilling with my love...
Untitled


...he even danced with me...man he's so awesome...
upload


...she snapped a photo of me doing what I love...
DSC_0039


...but the best part of the weekend?  Finding this while shopping...
Untitled


Who wants to be Madonna for Halloween this year??

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Monday's (two weeks) in review...

March 26, 2013 at 9:07 AM

The blanket I made Lucas AND Uncle D in the same photo?? I'm dying. Thank you for posting. :-D

March 28, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Lol!

Add Your Comment