0 comments

Monday's weekend in review...or, Turkey Day comes early

Published on 11.09.2009 in ,



My siblings, their families, and my parents came to town this weekend. We were celebrating Thanksgiving early so we could actually see my sweet, sweet nieces!  Unfortunately 9-10 hours in a car (one way) twice in two months didn't appeal to my brother and sister-in-law.  I helped 'em out by cutting one of those trips in half.

The weekend included this:


















 ...and yes, that is water balloons.  75 degree Indian summer was God blessing our weekend!

We also had some of this...















...and a lot of food!



















My sister's kids took their Christmas pictures...


...that mini one likes to either be naked or in dress up clothes. Her Christmas dress qualified.

By Sunday everyone was ready for nap. They took off for their respective houses while I settled in for 6 hours of laundry and cleaning.































I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's weekend in review...or, Turkey Day comes early"

Add Your Comment