0 comments

Friday's Favorite Things...sleep

Published on 12.04.2009 in , ,

I'm an event planner.  Yea, that's right.  I get paid to throw parties.  I love my job, really, I do.  The problem comes when I'm on the countdown to my next event.

The main purpose of my job is to coordinate an event that includes approximately 650 "awardees", their families and friends, 20 members of a platform party and 80 volunteers. 

I have this nasty habit that if I'm woken up in the middle of the night, I start thinking about this event.  And everything I'm forgetting.

Mini #1 has a horrible cold, and needless to say decided at 1:15 this morning that he wanted to come sleep with us.  Two hours later I was standing in the kitchen making notes.  Two hours and 10 minutes later I was writing in the dark on the pad of paper next to my bed. (You should see that writing!)

Five hours later I was at the gym.

Five and a half hours later I was at work.

Sleep.  Sleep would be good here.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorite Things...sleep"

Add Your Comment