0 comments

O Christmas Tree...

Published on 12.02.2009 in , ,

The weekend before Thanksgiving I decorated the house.  First thing up: the tree.


The tree has a variety of ornaments.

The very first year I even had a tree I bought some discounted glass ornaments.



I started adding to my collection by raiding my parents tree.  This ornament I've had since I was 10.


And this one I've had since I was a teenager.


Over the years I've gotten gifts.


And a few from when I was a student at Washburn.


Finally, I got married.


And had a baby.


And had a family...




















...for a couple years.


And now...we're waiting for a new one.

Mini #1's ornament collection has also been started.  I'll let him blog about them some day.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "O Christmas Tree..."

Add Your Comment