0 comments

Mini #1's favorite ride...

Published on 6.09.2010 in ,

At the carnival this weekend I tested Mini #1's ability to ride the "big boy" rides.

Needless to say, the Scrambler didn't go over well.

As we were walking away he said, "that was no fun, Mommy."

Sorry, kid.

No, I will not be winning any mother of the year awards. Why do you ask?

Anyway, one ride did surprise me.














(On a side note: if you have a sick sense of humor like I do, click on the picture above and read #1 under NOTICE. Disturbing...and hilarious...all at once.)

Papa, Mini #1 and I stood in line for the $9 ride (totallyworthit) and I secretly debated my intelligence.

Seriously, how'd Mini #1 fare.

This face says it all:














I snapped this picture as we were just going up for the first time.

I've never heard him say, "NO. I'm not done yet" so many times in my life.

The views to the front were amazing...














...but the sunset behind us was even better...














I'm extremely happy I took a chance and pushed Mini #1.

Maybe he'll be my rollercoaster buddy when he gets a littler taller.


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Mini #1's favorite ride..."

Add Your Comment