0 comments

Monday's weekend in review...

Published on 6.07.2010 in , , , , , , , , ,

This weekend Engineering Man took off for annual military training and I took off for the parentals.

What transpired can, as usual, be best described in pictures...

...a horsey ride...


















...chickens!...


















...a small town parade...














...with a way cool float...














(Sorry it's not U.P., Grandpa...)

...kisses from grandma...














...kisses from the other grandma...


















...kisses from a great grandma...


















(love that they all do this without even thinking)

...airplanes...


















...horses...


















...slippery slides...














...a Ferris Wheel (more on this later in the week)...














...a roller coaster...














...and a trip back home through God's country without a smiling face in my rearview mirror...














Mini #2 and I are going at it alone this week.  Mini #1's spending the week with my sister's family!

So far it's included the bed breaking, someone letting me know I need to cut my lawn, and a "somewhat" clean house.  Next on the agenda?  Fixing the bed, and the Bachelorette!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's weekend in review..."

Add Your Comment