1 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 7.15.2010 in , , , ,

Engineering Man's father and brother have been deployed to Egypt on a 12-month tour of duty for the National Guard.

Tuesday, we went to see Grandpa B as he returned to Kansas.

Mini #1 was STOKED. The entire drive up he kept saying over and over..."I WANT GRANDPA."
Even eating breakfast with Grandma J wasn't enough. He wanted Grandpa.

Upon arrival to the Welcome Home Ceremony in Topeka, and being told that this is where we would finally get to see Grandpa, Mini #1 turned to Engineering Man and asked...

"Is this Egypt?"

If only it was that easy...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

July 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Oh that Lucas... he is a cutie. :)

Add Your Comment