0 comments

Monday's week in review...

Published on 3.28.2011 in , , , , , , ,

Sorry to get this posted late.  I finally returned to my semi-permenant home last night around 5:30 p.m.

That is after traveling through six states in two weeks. 

I am very ready to be stable again.

So...this past week we hit our fourth of six states to see the brother and sister-in-law.

When we got there, everyone else was sleeping so we flew a kite...
DSC_0942

...played on the swing set...
DSC_0952

...and did more twists and turns than someone who gets motion sick should...
DSC_0956

...we went to the "Monkey Butt Ranch"...don't ask...
DSC_0968

...checked out fish...
DSC_0984

...went go-kart racing...
DSC_1008

...went putt putt golfing...
DSC_1016

...went on a nature hike...
DSC_1043

...that turned into an adventure...
DSC_1044

...by a pond...
DSC_1046

...while Mini #2 just chilled in his stroller...
DSC_1062

...at the end of the hike was a great Nature Center with rattlesnakes...
DSC_1070

...and pelts...
DSC_1076

...and canoeing...
DSC_1082

...we wrapped up the time by dog piling on Papa...
DSC_1086

...after a very long trip home with Mini #1 puking the entire way; and a single day at the parents to make sure he had recovered; I left for my own "spa" weekend...
DSC_1090

...(yes, Mrs. P actually put mints on my pillows)...

...to celebrate birthdays...
DSC_1101

...with this cutie and her parental units...
DSC_1100

...this KU family...
DSC_1107

...ah man, I miss you guys...
DSC_1111

...we chilled while watching the KU game...
DSC_1105

...and I was able to snap a sweet daddy/daughter moment...
DSC_1114

...we did a dirty santa exchange...
DSC_1122

...and then left with a spoon and a shovel...
DSC_1123

...oh sweet baby Jesus I miss you guys...
DSC_1125

...to secretly dig in my old front yard for a St. Joseph statue...
DSC_1129

...(we had to abort mission)...

...we continued to drink some more...
DSC_1130

...saw some great girls bonding...
DSC_1132

...and I got great girl bonding too!...
DSC_1147

...the next day Mrs. P and I got a Jayhawk pedicure...


















...and then the Mrs. and the Mr. took me to their new house!!...
DSC_1164

...(EEEEKKK!!)...

...I proceeded to lock my keys in the car...
DSC_1166

...but after an hour and a half some great guy friends got it open, and I got to do more girl bonding...
DSC_1171

...I found my Pirtle Winery corkscrew...
DSC_1173

...and "iced" a friend...

(Picture removed because of adult content...he was flipping me the bird...)

...I drove to Nephew #1's Transformer birthday party the next day...
DSC_1180

...where he got cool gifts...
DSC_1200

...and my camera couldn't get enough of this cutie...
DSC_1234

...I mean seriously...
DSC_1240

...he's just a week older than Mini #2...
DSC_1248

...small world note: Mr. P and his momma are friends from a lifetime ago...
DSC_1271

...after jumping on a trampoline...
DSC_1279

...and hiking up our pants...(he takes after his Papa and has NO butt)...
DSC_1301

...Nephew #1 officially turned 5...
DSC_1313

Happy Birthday buddy!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's week in review..."

Add Your Comment