0 comments

Thursday Things...Florida edition

Published on 6.16.2011 in , ,

While in Florida there were more Thursday Things quote than I would need for six months...

So, I was told by my fellow vacationers that I had to do one post...and just put them all in.  

Granted, I didn't always have my phone on and know I've missed some.  If you remember, please add!

Enjoy friends!


"I'm just a bartender.  I don't know crap like that..."


"If you don't have your Hep A, Hep B, or Hep C shot, and get cut by something in this bar...go to the hospital immediately."


"Hey - where's Kansas?"
"In the panhandle of Florida."


"Mmmmm...donuts."


"I'm not going in deep water.  Sharks kinda freak me out."
"Sharks like penis."


"You have all intentions of getting read fast; but it just won't happen."


"What makes a red headed slut?"

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things...Florida edition"

Add Your Comment