0 comments

Friday's Favorites...a little family time...

Published on 5.25.2012 in ,

Over the next three days I will be...

...celebrating not one, not two, but five family birthdays...

...helping to host a future cousin's wedding shower...

...taking family pictures of my own family...

...attending that same future cousin's bachelorette party...

...going to church with my siblings and their children...

...possibly attending a family reunion...

...celebrating Engineering Man's birthday...

...and taking family photos for a friend...

Let's just say I'll have a whole lot of family around...

Maybe this should be a "Friday's Favorites of looking forward to peace and quiet"....


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...a little family time..."

Add Your Comment