0 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 8.23.2012 in ,

Engineering Man, a friend and a neighbor were working on an issue.  A sucky issue.

We recently brought back a boat to the house that had a foldaway tongue.  The tongue wasn't working so the boat and trailer wouldn't fit in the garage.  In other words...we couldn't shut our garage door.  

So, with multiple tools, including a sawsall, we were trying to get a bolt out so we could actually get the tongue off and shut the door.  

It was exhausting, grueling and I was so done.

My neighbor piped up...

"You know, if you flooded your garage you wouldn't have this issue..."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear..."

Add Your Comment