0 comments

Week in Review...

Published on 8.28.2012 in

I'm sensing a trend.  I'm not picking up my camera as often as I would like to.  I need to fix that this week...
 
Last week started with date night with Engineering Man and friends...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...a trip to the bounce house...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...an evening with neighbors; you know, the ones with the awesome sense of humor...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...the evening included ice cream cake...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...and creativity while playing cards...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...it also included window shopping at Target...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...and an awesome deal for shoes at Famous Footwear...
 
Deal of the day...  $90 shoes for $16.45.  :)
 
 
 
...it ended with a gorgeous photo shoot...
 
First shot sooc ....  prelude to one of my favorite shoots ever!!
 
 
...and this mini meeting his Kindergarten teacher...
 
DSC_0185

He didn't want to stand any closer to her. :)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment