0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 4.08.2013 in ,

I'm still working on an update to my 30 Before 30 and of course, the next 30 things on my bucket list.  I'll keep you posted.  Until then, here's what last week looked like...

...one of my "kids" came to visit me at work...and we just happened to have a wig handy...
Untitled


...a super fun DIY project with my co-workers...(stay tuned Friday for details)
Untitled


...we went to see weigh-in for Engineering Man's fishing tournament and saw some super fun fish while we were there...
Untitled


...Mini #2 helped daddy pull them out of the live well...
Untitled


...and then Mini #1 went across the stage with EM...
Untitled


...and even got his picture taken by the promo team...
Untitled


...here's the photo she was taking...
534799_436458883113713_1245175818_n
(found here)


...after we visited Babe's and another of my favorite infamous roosters...
Untitled


...oh and there was a tractor too...
Untitled


...and that's it...  :)  Grandma & Grandpa are officially on their way back to Kansas and our house is very quiet!  We've had friends/family every weekend since the first of March.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment