2 comments

Friday's Favorites...has been interrupted

Published on 2.19.2010 in ,

...to bring you Mini #2!

Born today to a very surprised mommy who endured labor (gasp) and then did a c-section.  

Anyone who does a vaginal birth...I tip my hat to you!

Mini #1 has since the beginning of my pregnancy said he wanted a baby sister.

This morning he told daddy he wanted a baby brother.  Guess children's intuition is right!


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Friday's Favorites...has been interrupted

February 20, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Adorable!

February 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM

So funny, Friday at lunch I checked my blog list, and I thought, funny that Mikaela hasn't posted... and then I saw Dave's fb status. :) SO excited for you two! I can't wait to meet Owen!

Add Your Comment