0 comments

10 years ago today...

Published on 8.11.2010 in ,

...I was standing on Main Street (ie Broadway) in Marysville, KS talking to a high school buddy, when a girlfriend of mine told me to "GET IN THE VAN!"


















Going against my instincts to just go home and go to bed after a long night of waitressing...I jumped in the van...























...and sat on this guy's lap...


















...crazy small world...


















...after making out with him (sorry mom)...


















...and him grabbing my ass (again...sorry mom)...


















...he didn't ask for my number...


















...I thought: at least it was a fun fail...























...the next day our home phone rang...


















...and it was him...

















...apparently he'd gone to his friend's house, to call my friend that was in the van and that friend's mom answered the phone...























...after she determined Engineering Man wasn't a total psycho she accidentally gave him my cousin's number...























...that cousin thought he was talking about my other cousin, and gave him her number...


















...and then that cousin finally gave him my number...
























...we had our first "date" that night...



















...and 10 years later, he's still grabbing my ass...

















:)

Love you sweetheart and here's to 10 more.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "10 years ago today..."

Add Your Comment