0 comments

tradition...

Published on 8.17.2010 in , , ,

Growing up every year one summer evening all twelve of my cousins and I would spend the night at my grandmother's house.  The older ones would help with the younger ones.  We'd go swimming, and stay up way to late.  Even though I was one of the youngest, I loved it.

My oldest cousin decided a couple years ago to embark on the same venture with all of our kids, with one slight tweak.  As my grandmother is 84 years old, we figured the moms would need to come along for the ride.

Last weekend was the third annual great grandma sleepover. 

You may have seen the photo in my "Friday" weekend in review (yea, little busy last week). 

But I got to thinking that you may want to see just where we've come from in the last few years:

Great Grandma Sleepover 2008


















Great Grandma Sleepover 2009


















Great Grandma Sleepover 2010

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "tradition..."

Add Your Comment