0 comments

Today...

Published on 8.02.2010 in

Yesterday I was overwhelmed by church, a family reunion, a 3-year old birthday party, a VERY cranky baby on a 3-hour trip home, and a 3-year old who got car sick and puked everywhere.

Today we met with a realtor over lunch and my to do list went from next to nothing to about 3 weeks worth of non-stop crap...don't ask.

Ten minutes ago I was overwhelmed and had just said, "I'm so ready for all of this to just be over," and felt like I was at the end of my rope.
Five minutes ago I opened my email and took the time to read my Daily Devotion.

The Bible verse?  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.  Matthew 6:34

And the first sentence: There are two thieves that will always steal your peace - yesterday and tomorrow. Jesus said, "Don't worry about tomorrow" (Matthew 6:34). Why? Because He knew you'd have enough to handle today! God won't give you grace for tomorrow until tomorrow comes.

...and now...I am frazzled, but slightly more at peace.

The weekend in review is just going to have to wait! 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Today..."

Add Your Comment