0 comments

Friday's Favorites...Phineas and Ferb

Published on 9.03.2010 in , ,

Mini #1 likes to watch TV.  At 6 a.m.  Needless to say I like to sleep at that time, so he gets to watch TV.  Usually it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Great...because again...I'm sleeping.

During maternity leave, Mini #1 would like to wake up from his afternoon nap...well, CRANKY.  And as I was usually dealing with a baby at this point, we'd once again watch TV until Mini #1 would realize, yes, it was really OK that he woke up. 

Unfortunately...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse wasn't on at this time.

BUT...Phineas and Ferb was.

What is Phineas and Ferb you may ask?

Only the most kick ass kid's show in the world.

Doofenschmirtz rocks my socks off.  Favorite character has to be Perry the Platypus though.  Who wouldn't love a platypus as a secret spy agent?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...Phineas and Ferb"

Add Your Comment