0 comments

Thursday Things I Hoped I'd Never Hear...

Published on 9.30.2010 in ,

I was putting Mini #1 in the car to go to the sitter's and he had his leg sticking out of his car seat so I couldn't shut the door without squashing his leg.

"Move your foot please."

(Snicker snicker...foot doesn't move)

"Move your foot...now."

(Snicker snicker...foot doesn't move)

First, middle, and last name are all used..."Move your foot.  We're going to be late."

(begrudgingly) "OK."

"You need to stop antagonizing your mother.  Do you know what antagonizing means?"

"Yep.  I'm driving you nuts.....
...that's funny."

Oh hell.  He really is a miniature of his father.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Hoped I'd Never Hear..."

Add Your Comment