0 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 9.16.2010 in ,

...and then I forgot my power converter on a road trip.

WARNING...post not for the queasy/squeamish...

On our way back from Fort Worth this past weekend, I forgot my power converter.  Basically, this translates to me being unable to uh...well...pump for 6 hours.

For those who don't understand...let's just say my boobs felt like water balloons that were about ready to explode.

Not the most comfortable feeling in the world.

So, Engineering Man proceeded to say:

"I wonder if they're like gas tanks...you suck a little and then just put a cup underneath them to catch the flow."

Awesome.  Not only have I been compared to a cow, but I've now been compared to a car.  

Yes, I feel sexy...why do you ask?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear..."

Add Your Comment