0 comments

My life in review as of Thanksgiving...

Published on 11.24.2010 in ,

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for chewable sheep...

























...chewable phones...


















(Notice a pattern here?)

...this gorgeous cutie...

















...and to keep things fair, this one too...

























...Texas weather that allows us to play at the park in November...



















...amazing cousins that are putting up with us for  the next month...

















...and seem to have an affinity for keeping Mini #1 occupied...

















...chubby cheeks...

















...dragons...


















...that make super sleepy ones pass out happily...

















...the best Atlas driver who brought our stuff (Thanks Phil!!!)...

























...and gave Mini #1 the opportunity to check out the most awesomest truck...


















..."Mom!  He's got a bed, and a shower, and a stove!!!!"...


...Texas trees...

















...Kansas sunsets...

















...that took me to see these girls...

















...all because one of their bosses' offered us tickets to this...

















...right here...



















Go Jayhawks!!

...and Kansas sunrises...
















...that took me back to my boys...


Unfortunately...all the fabulous pictures of pole dancing, bar drinking, the top of the Orean, and more pictures of the fabulous ladies I spent two days with are stuck on the camera that I can't get my photos off of.

Pretty sure the cord is in my 12.5x40 foot storage unit in one of the 263 boxes that are yet to be unpacked. 

I'll be opening each and every one tomorrow just so I can get you the pictures!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "My life in review as of Thanksgiving..."

Add Your Comment