0 comments

A birthday wish list...

Published on 3.27.2012 in

Saturday is my birthday...

...and I've already received presents from my sister, and my mom...

...the only person left is Engineering Man and the boys...

And apparently he's already picked out my present.

So, here's some eye candy for you all and a wish list for me, for you know...Mother's Day or something!

Donut pan...Can you say mmm...delicious??
Source: amazon.com via Mikaela on Pinterest


IKEA bowl...been craving this since the first time I went to IKEA last July...
Source: ikea.com via Mikaela on Pinterest



 Barbed wire ring...a tribute to my roots...(I could probably make this)
Source: etsy.com via Mikaela on Pinterest




Some gorgeous leather boots...a tribute to my current location...



Stamped Kansas necklace...I think I could make this...
Source: etsy.com via Mikaela on Pinterest



A new suit for the summer...adorable!



And finally, a bread maker!....yes, please...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "A birthday wish list..."

Add Your Comment