0 comments

30 before 30...#30 (Bible verses)

Published on 2.01.2011 in ,

Sunday we are joining our new church in Texas.

To join the church, we've be asked to stand at the front of church and say what our favorite Bible passage is.

I thought this was the best time to break out my 5 Bible verses to help me improve...

Without further ado...another of my 30 before 30's...

...#30. Find and memorize 5 Bible verses to help me with my inadequacies.


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own." 
Matthew 6:34

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."  
Romans 8:28

"With God, all things are possible."  
Matthew 19:26

"She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue."(v26)
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."(v30)
Proverbs 31: 10 - 31

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."
Psalm 31:24

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "30 before 30...#30 (Bible verses)"

Add Your Comment