0 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 2.03.2011 in ,

I battling a case of mastitis in my left boob...

...and on Sunday after being extra nice to the left boob, I woke up with a clogged duct in the right.

...awesome...

For those who have not experienced clogged ducts...it hurts...badly...

...Anyway, so Sunday as we're driving home from church, I'm massaging my boob and wincing in pain...

...yes, massaging my boob...it helps...

...as I'm wincing Engineering Man decides to take my mind off the pain, by singing...

(...imagine a cat screeching...)

"TEDDDDYYYY  BEAAAAARRRRR.   TEDDDDYYYY  BEAAAAARRRRR."

Surprisingly, it helped.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear..."

Add Your Comment